1 Week Plastering Training Course
PGL Training offers short plastering courses taught over 1 week and ideal for those wishing to learn plastering skills.
Your course will cover:
- Health & Safety
- Left and right handed instruction using the Hawk and Trowel
- Tool and material discussion
- Wall preparation
- Plasterboard cutting, setting out and fixing
- Use of British Gypsum and Lafarge plaster board
- Base and finish coats
- Damage repair work
- Window reveals and pipe casings
- Basic Dot and Dab plaster board theory
Your course will teach you how to repair and re-skim damaged or old plastered walls and will show you the materials and procedures required. All basics to move forward and expand your knowledge.